Chipotle - Never received my order
Im a loyal customer of chipotle but this time they made me wait over 30 mins after i had placed an order for pick up.They kept serving everyone else in line and whoever else walked in while half my order was sitting there getting cold.
This isnt acceptable, horrible service.
I dont understand the point of being able to order online to pick up when at the time given when by the tome you get there the order isnt completed and ready to be handed to the customer and placed the order online to avoid the long lines within the restaurant.Bad reviews
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I just bought 2 boxes of original premium top with sea salt crackers that two of the boxes were it look like rats opened..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..."
- "The owner, Jimmy John Liautaud is a "canned hunter" which means he pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot animals point blank. $100K for just one of his..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."