Hey, On Saturday 2/10, we placed an online order for dinner at the Surprise location in AZ.When we went to pick up, they informed us that the order had been placed at the location on 99th Avenue and McDowell.

Unfortunately that is about a 20 minutes drive for us so we called to verify and they informed me they did not have an order under our name. We then went back inside of the Surprise location and told them what we had been informed and they stated all they can do is make our food and recharge us. I spoke with both the supervisor at the 99th Ave location who stated the GM at Surprise Chris would refund the money to us and gave me his phone number. I then called him and he stated no he will not refund us but can provide an item for free, so I informed him I had ordered three items and was charged over $20.00 and he said and I quote, “yeah, whatever you ordered just as long as you have proof of purchase or can call the help desk for a refund” and hung up.

I am unable to get in contact with anyone and am being pushed in every direction. Unfortunately I do not want to be given food that was previously ordered as I no longer want it and we had to purchase dinner else where on Saturday but I would like a refund of my money.

Please see attached photos for proof of purchase.Thank you

Comments