Chipotle - Dirty place, poor customer service, and unhealthy practices
Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers.
The were papers on the floor, the garbage cans were filled, and took 20 minutes to bring ice and sweet tea. Also, a young employee was eating at front of the counter where all customers can see him. This young employee was showing to the staff that he was eating with his bare hand the corn chips container. It was really disgusting. I through in the garbage my corn chips.
I also noticed the cashier asked times to her team to bring ice and sweet tea. Everyone ignores her and pretended they were busy. The cashier resolved the problem. However, she had to go in the back and bring the sweet tea while all the customers where waiting on line to pay. It makes no sense when I witness other employees like the young fellow just eating the chips from the container. This place is looking more like POLLO TROPICAL.
Hey people if you do not like your job quit and go and run your own business. Chipotle is a great company and a great product for the customers.
Do not ruin it. It takes a lot of capital and effort to build this great companies and no effort at all for those lazy workers to ruin it. These please need a need crew.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Team training, regular place inspections, secrete customers
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chipotle Staff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a chicken bowl an almost choked on the bone..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "I'm 8 1/2 mos pregnant and couldn't hold it anymore while shopping off the Atlantic Blvd and powerline rd store in pompano beach, FL and every stall had no toilet..."
- "This is the worst car dealership the manager Alex is cocky, they allowed me to leave there dealership after they "verified" my insurance on a 2015 328i lease (which they..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."