Featured Not resolved
2.3

I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee we got the money back. Today I have order chipotle online through postmates.com, the service was good and the food reached within time.

Once I started having it I have seen two flies/insects in my burrito bowl. I understand that your products are organic and fresh produced but does that mean they don't clean it well. I started vomiting after seeing the two insects because at that point I already had some chipotle. I have taken the pictures of the flies as a proof.

Giving back a refund wouldn't help customers of you don't serve clean food.

There is no point to go to chipotle. DO you have any solution??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flies in the lettuce. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of chipotle burrito bowl and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Chipotle needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chipotle burrito bowl in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chipotle.

Comments