Verified Reviewer

1.6

Original review updated by user Jul 31, 2021

This is the fourth attempt to contact customer service on four different methods. Truly awful.

Hello,

I recently made an order on the app from 1427 S Mason Rd Katy TX.

Go to pick up said order to find it wasnt ready. Upon entry I saw a sign saying no white rice due to shortage. I ask about my order being canceled because I ordered white rice. They said no they will make it but they usually call the customer to say there is an issue (I dont think this is realistic FYI) with order due to a shortage.

I say fine they start making it. Order is completed. I arrive home to see that all the orders were fouled in one way or another. No chicken.

No salsa. Etc. I understand that this job is not super easy. You have to rush to get ordered prepared and handle customer requests but why cant printed out order specification be made properly?

Its as if the printed out order is just placed to the side and miscellaneous food options are tossing into a burrito or bowl and sent on their way to an unsuspecting soon to be dissatisfied customer. Now I called the store and spoke with the manager. She offered to remake or refund the meals which is fine but, whats better is a proper order. Now if it was one thing like missing salsa or something, sure it happens.

Could be an oversight. But when its the whole order. Thats just negligence. Also, I could be wrong but I dont think I even got an apology for the fouled order.

Very disappointing.

And finally I didnt even get a receipt.

I got the order list from the initial app request. Its like a slap in the face. Its as if the employee said heres what you ordered. And in the bag is what you got.

Ill be LOLing when you open this at home!.

Icing on the cake is I tried submitting this on the website but for whatever reason the website refused to send it through. The location was highlighted in red as if it was wrong but it self-populated. So now for a third attempt I have to go this route to voice my frustrations.

On a separate situation at different location. This was as 1260 Fry Rd Katy TX.

This time the order was in person. Amazingly the order wasnt incorrect. Instead there was a dead bug found within the lettuce. Needless to say that burrito only lasted two bites.

Obviously this a totally different and more disgusting situation but it still comes down to quality control.

I remember the days when getting chipotle was fun and tasty and normally correct. I think those days are long

Location: Katy, Texas