Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurant since 2002, never hesitate to go for lunch and i have not have any bad experience since. However today i went to Santa Ana location right of 17th st and i spend $7.61 service was grate but this time my plate was dirty, it has a factory residue, now i will think twice about eating there again.
unfortunately i can'tgo back and talk to them.
I will appreciate if the workers take a moment to double check the plates where they sirve our lunch.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."