I had an urge for a bowl so when I went to order I got up to the corn which to me is my favorite part of the dish.So they say we are out of corn for the night.

I didn't want to cancel my order cause I pretty much were ready to pay. So I said can you add chips& guacamole! They said were out of chips!At this point I was a little disappointed. They never let the 15 people behind me know about all the stuff they were out of.

Which to me is totally unfair. So I proceed to get my drink and there is no ice! I really wanted to just return all my food. But I'm a considerate person, so instead I thought I would let you know how unhappy that made me.

I probably won't be going there for a long time.Sincerely unhappy customer

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of chipotle burrito meal bowl from Chipotle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2800 and wants Chipotle to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chipotle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments