1.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Today my daughter and I went to the chipotle in Capitol Heights, MD.The service was bad and to top it off, the chicken was freezing cold.

That is the second time that I got a bowl from there and the meat was cold, the service was bad, and I didn't even complain the first time, but enough is enough. I will not be returning there again. I used to love chipotle but their service is so bad now, I have no desire to go there again. Both, my daughter and I were extremely disappointed.

It seems that all of the chipotle's operate the same way now, skimmpy on their meat and bad service.

How sad, it's no wonder that their lines are not as long anymore.Go figure...

Review about: Chipotle Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad service, Bad service and skimmy on the meat.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1356906

This COMPANY AND FOOOD SUCKS - THREW UP TWELVE HOURS JUST TO GET THIS *** OUT OF ME

Chipotle uses a measuring cup for portion control.I don't know what the measurements are because I do not work there.

I do know more and more people are complaining about the dwindling portion sizes. There are other complaints on this site about the same thing: small portions. If the "gal" was following company guidelines in the amount she was giving you, then arguing with her was ridiculous. She has no control over portion sizes and has nothing to gain from deliberately cheating customers.

It is also ridiculous the manager would not come out to speak with you though.If a customer requests a manager, the manager should honor that request.